A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AF-219, a P2X3 Receptor Antagonist, in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) With Persistent Cough
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefapixant (Primary)
- Indications Cough; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Afferent Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.