A Randomized Phase II/III Study of the Combination of Cediranib and Olaparib Compared to Cediranib or Olaparib Alone, or Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Women With Recurrent Platinum-Resistant or -Refractory Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (COCOS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COCOS
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to Scheduled Interim Monitoring.
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.