An Exploratory, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Two-dose Regimen of ATIR101, a T-lymphocyte Enriched Leukocyte Preparation Depleted ex Vivo of Host Alloreactive T-cells (Using Photodynamic Treatment), in Patients With a Hematologic Malignancy, Who Received a CD34-selected Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation From a Haploidentical Donor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs T cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiadis Pharma
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to a Kiadis Pharma media release, the last patient in this Phase II trial has been dosed.