A Phase 1 Trial of the Combination of the Heat Shock Protein-90 (HSP90) Inhibitor Onalespib (AT13387) and the Cyclin-Dependent Kinase (CDK) Inhibitor AT7519M in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AT 7519 (Primary) ; Onalespib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.