A Phase II Single-Arm Multi-Center Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Pembrolizumab in the Treatment of Subjects With Incurable Platinum-Refractory Germ Cell Tumors: Hoosier Cancer Research Network GU14-206
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 Oct 2017 Results (n=12) assessing efficacy and safety of pembrolizumab in patients with incurable platinum refractory germ cell tumors, were published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=12) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.