Panobinostat Combined With High-Dose Gemcitabine/Busulfan/Melphalan With Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Busulfan; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Glutamine; Melphalan; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Pyridoxine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 15 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.