CALiBRe: Assessment of the Mechanism of Action of idelalisib (CAL101) in B-cell Receptor Pathway Inhibition in CLL
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CALiBRe
- 26 Dec 2017 The recruitment was temporarily halted in April 2016 due to the idelalisib safety alert from other trials, according to presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=23) assessing idelalisib in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.