A Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Physician/Patient Choice of Either High Dose Interferon or Ipilimumab to MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Patients With High Risk Resected Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b; Interferon alpha-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWOG 1404
- 28 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 15 Sep 2023.
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1240 to 1378.