A Randomized, Phase 3 Trial With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Placebo for Patients With Early Stage NSCLC After Resection and Completion of Standard Adjuvant Therapy (PEARLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-091; PEARLS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 22 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Aug 2021.