Comparative Effectiveness of Tocilizumab as Compared to Abatacept in Those with Prior Exposure to Anti-TNF Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2017 Results comparing efficacy of batacept versus TNF inhibitor in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=1220) presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 27 Jul 2015 New trial record