Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Effect of Continuous Infusion of Tafoxiparin as an Adjunct Treatment to Oxytocin for up to 36 Hours in Term Pregnant, Nulliparous Women to Treat Primary Slow Progress of Labor Including Prolonged Latent Phase and Labor Arrest
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tafoxiparin (Primary)
- Indications Labour induction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dilafor
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2016 According to Dilafor media release, this trial is planned to start before the year end 2016.
- 27 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as per Dilafor media release.