An open label study to investigate the safety and efficacy of abacavir/lamivudine/dolutegravir and the pharmacokinetic profile of dolutegravir in HIV infected patients of 60 years of age and older
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir/dolutegravir/lamivudine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 16 May 2018 Results (n=43) assessing abacavir/lamivudine/dolutegravir in patients with HIV-1 infection, were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.