A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Administered Alone or in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 100.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=16) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association