An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety and Tolerability Study of Depot Buprenorphine (RBP-6000) in Treatment-Seeking Subjects With Opioid Use Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Buprenorphine
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Indivior
- 13 Apr 2018 Results presented in an Indivior media release.
- 13 Apr 2018 According to an Indivior media release, data will be presented as a late-breaking poster at the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) 49th Annual Conference.
- 30 Nov 2017 According to an FDA media release, the US FDA has approved buprenorphine (Sublocade) for the treatment of moderate-to-severe opioid use disorder (OUD) in adult patients who have initiated treatment with a transmucosal (absorbed through mucus membrane) buprenorphine-containing product.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History