A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Active Treatment-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Ranibizumab Port Delivery System for Sustained Delivery of Ranibizumab in Patients With Subfoveal Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LADDER
- Sponsors Genentech
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.