A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Eribulin Mesylate in Combination With PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) Versus Eribulin Mesylate Alone in Subjects With Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-Negative, High-Hyaluronan (HA) Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Hyaluronidase (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.