A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Controlled, Multi-Center, Global Study of First-Line MEDI4736 Monotherapy and MEDI4736 in Combination with Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Patients with Unresectable Stage IV Urothelial Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DANUBE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2019 to 23 Sep 2019.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Apr 2018 to 23 Sep 2019.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1005 to 1185.