A Phase 1 Trial of SRA737 (a Chk1 Inhibitor) Administered Orally in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 737 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, 20 patients had been enrolled into Phase 2 portion of the study.
- 27 Feb 2018 Results published in the Media Release