A Multi-center, Observational, Non-interventional, Post-authorisation Safety Study of Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma in European Union.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EU PASS
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=3630, data cut off March 1, 2016) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=218) assessing the safety of Pomalidomide, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Dec 2016 According to the abstract presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2016, 3632 patients across 17 European countries were included in this study as of June 2016.