A trial to assess the effects of denosumab on infection risk in patients with rheumatoid arthritis when administered with and without concurrent biologic therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Aug 2015 New trial record
- 10 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint 'risk of infection' has not been met according to results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 10 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.