A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine (IMGN853) in Combination With Bevacizumab, Carboplatin, Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin, Pembrolizumab, or Bevacizumab+Carboplatin in Adults With Folate Receptor Alpha Positive Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORWARD II
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to ImmunoGen media release, updated dose escalation findings from the Phase 1b/2 Keytruda(pembrolizumab) cohort, along with updated data from the Avastin expansion cohort will be reported in the first half of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History