A Phase I/Ib, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial Using ARQ-761 (Beta-Lapachone) Treatment With Gemcitabine/Nab-Paclitaxel Chemotherapy In Metastatic, Unresectable, Or Recurrent Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARQ 761 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 09 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.