A Crossover Clinical Pharmacology Study to Evaluate the Total Systemic Exposure and Lung Bioavailability of SUN-101 and Seebri Breezhaler Administered With and Without Activated Charcoal in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms GOLDEN7
- Sponsors Sunovion Respiratory Development
- 11 May 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.