A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, efficacy and changes in induced sputum and blood biomarkers following daily repeat doses of inhaled GSK2269557 for 12 weeks in adult subjects diagnosed with an acute exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nemiralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 21 Mar 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.