A Dose Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Preliminary Efficacy Study of SAR650984 (Isatuximab) Administered Intravenously in Combination With Bortezomib - Based Regimens in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Non Eligible for Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CyBorDSAR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jan 2025 to 27 Mar 2023.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jan 2025 to 27 Mar 2023.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Dec 2024 to 16 Jan 2025.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History