A Single Arm Phase IV Study of Afatinib in Elderly Patients With Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Whose Tumors Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Exon 19 Deletions or Exon 21(L858R) Substitution Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 25.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.