A randomized, double- blind, controlled, parallel-group, multicenter study to assess the safety and immunogenicity of transitioning to GP2013 or re-treatment with Rituxan or MabThera in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis, previously treated with Rituxan or MabThera
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ASSIST-RT
- Sponsors HEXAL; Sandoz
- 08 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2016-10-12), according to European Clinical Trials Database.