A Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Clinical Activity of a Helper Peptide Vaccine Plus PD-1 Blockade
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Peptide vaccines (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATHVACS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint adverse events changed from 90 days after the last administration of study drug to 30 days after the last administration of study drug.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.