A Phase 1/2 Study of HDAC Inhibitor, Mocetinostat, in Combination With PD-L1 Inhibitor, Durvalumab, in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 24 Apr 2018 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, 31 patients have been enrolled in this ongoing trial and the company plans to present more mature data at an oncology conference later this year.
- 24 Apr 2018 Results (n=23; data cut-off date: 31 Mar 2018) of phase 2 in patients with NSCLC who have experienced documented disease progression following prior treatment with a checkpoint inhibitor, presented in an Mirati Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History