A double-blind, randomized controlled trial of Wharton's Jelly derived mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell therapy-Beike (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2015 New trial record
- 21 Jul 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
- 21 Jul 2015 Primary endpoint (The absolute changes in myocardial viability and perfusion of the infarcted region from baseline to four months) has been met, according to a Beike Biotechnology media release.