A Phase 2, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blinded Study to Describe the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability Of Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup B Bivalent Recombinant Lipoprotein 2086 Vaccine (Bivalent rLP2086) in Healthy Subjects Aged ≥24 Months to <10 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (End date:2017-03-01) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.