A Phase IA/IB Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance, and Immunogenicity of MAS-1-Adjuvanted Seasonal Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (MER4101) With Hemagglutinin Dose Escalation Compared to Non-Adjuvanted Comparator Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (IIV) Standard Dose (SD) in Healthy Adults and High Dose (HD) IIV in Ambulatory Elderly Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MER 4101 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Nova Immunotherapeutics Limited
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=72) assessing safety and tolerance of MAS-1 adjuvanted seasonal inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV) (MER4101) with hemagglutinin dose escalation compared to non-adjuvanted comparator IIV standard dose (SD) in healthy adults and high dose (HD) IIV in ambulatory elderly subjects, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History