Phase I Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Pharmacokinetic Study of Subcutaneous Prolanta in Subjects With Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HPRL G129R (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ProlantaOC
- Sponsors Oncolix
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Oncolix media release, The first cohort, treated with the lowest dose, was completed.