A Phase 1B Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Microbiome Dynamics of SER-287 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SER 287 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, additional data from this trial will be presented at the 2018 JP Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- 04 Jan 2018 Microbiome results presented in a Seres Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to SER-287 based on the results of this trial. Phase 1b microbiome data from this trial are expected in early 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History