A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of SER-262 in Adults With Primary Clostridium Difficile Infection (CDI) to Prevent Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SER 262 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 08 Mar 2018 Preliminary results presented in a Seres Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this trial is expected in early 2018.
- 16 Mar 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History