A Multi-Centre, Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Sevuparin Infusion for the Management of Acute Vaso-Occlusive Crisis (VOC) in Subjects With Sickle-Cell Disease (SCD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sevuparin (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Modus Therapeutics
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 133.