A Phase I, Open-label, Multiple-ascending Dose Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability,Pharmacokinetics, Biological and Clinical Activity of MSB0011359C in Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors and Expansion to Selected Indications
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MSB 0011359C (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 16 May 2018 According to the Merck KGaA media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO) 2018.
- 03 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Sep 2018 to 25 Jun 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 702 to 647.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History