A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX168 (Avacopan) in Patients with Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Associated Vasculitis Treated Concomitantly with Rituximab or Cyclophosphamide/Azathioprine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avacopan (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVOCATE
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, positive safety, efficacy and quality of life results from this study are being presented during the 2018 Spring Clinical Meetings of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF).
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a ChemoCentryx Inc. media release, this trial has reached close to 75% of the target enrollment.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, this trial has surpassed 30% of its target patient enrollment.