An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ ABT 267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 Co-administered With Ribavirin (RBV) in Treatment Naïve and Treatment Experienced Asian Adults With Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection and Compensated Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONYX-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History