A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre Proof-of-concept Trial of IVA337 in the Treatment of Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanifibranor (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FASST
- Sponsors Inventiva Pharma
- 20 Jun 2018 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) held the third and last meeting for this trial and recommended that the study should continue without any modification to the protocol.
- 15 May 2018 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, Of the 145 randomized patients enrolled into the trial, 120 patients have been treated for six months, including 80 patients that have already completed the one-year treatment.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, Of the 145 randomized patients 100 patients have been treated for 6 months including 54 patients that have already completed the one year treatment, and topline results are anticipated in early 2019.