A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre Proof-of-concept Trial of IVA337 in the Treatment of Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanifibranor (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FASST
- Sponsors Inventiva Pharma
- 04 Jan 2018 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, Of the 145 randomized patients 100 patients have been treated for 6 months including 54 patients that have already completed the one year treatment, and topline results are anticipated in early 2019.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to an Inventiva Pharma media release, Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has completed its review and recommended to continue this study without any modifications.
- 22 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.