A Multi-Center, Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Study of a Novel FGFR3 Inhibitor (B-701) Combined With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Have Progressed Following Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs B 701 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIERCE 22; U22
- Sponsors BioClin Therapeutics
- 24 Feb 2018 Study phase has been changed from phase Ib to phase Ib/II and study design has been changed to parallel design. Also there is a change in official title, purpose, planned patient number primary endpoints and treatment table.
- 24 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 74.
- 24 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.