A Prospective, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Positive Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Iontophoretic Dexamethasone Phosphate Ophthalmic Solution Compared to Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension (1%) in Patients With Non-Infectious Anterior Segment Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Anterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyeGate Pharma
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 8 Jun 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 Data from this trial will be used to support a New Drug Application (NDA) to the US FDA for EGP-437 which is expected in the first half of 2019.