A Prospective, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Positive Controlled, Phase 3 Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Iontophoretic Dexamethasone Phosphate Ophthalmic Solution Compared to Prednisolone Acetate Ophthalmic Suspension (1%) in Patients With Non-Infectious Anterior Segment Uveitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Anterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyeGate Pharma
- 06 Apr 2018 Data from this trial will be used to support a New Drug Application (NDA) to the US FDA for EGP-437 which is expected in the first half of 2019.
- 06 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an EyeGate Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Mar 2018 According to an EyeGate Pharmaceuticals media release, the data from this trial is expected in the third quarter of 2018.