Early Intervention Trial of Ibrutinib for Patients With Asymptomatic, High-Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Influenza virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.