A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADU-S100 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Apr 2018 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, Initial clinical data are expected in the second half 2018.
- 01 Jun 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, the company expects to expand this trial into viscerally accessible lesions in the second half of 2017.