A Phase 2, Randomized, Biomarker-driven, Clinical Study on Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) With an Exploratory Arm in Patients With Newly Diagnosed High-Risk AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tolero Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 99 to 119.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to Tolero Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is adding European study centers to this trial.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated