A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Control Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of IV Pro-netupitant/Palonosetron (260 mg/0.25 mg) Combination for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Repeated Chemotherapy Cycles in Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary) ; Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of safety evaluation of formulation of NEPA (n=404) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 07 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.