A Phase II Study Incorporating Panobinostat, Bortezomib and Liposomal Vincristine Into Re-Induction Therapy for Relapsed Pediatric T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Clofarabine; Crisantaspase; Crisantaspase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Hydrocortisone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Nelarabine; Pegaspargase; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.