Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Oral Doses of the Arginase Inhibitor INCB001158 (Formerly Known as CB1158) as a Single Agent and in Combination With Immune Checkpoint Therapy in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 1158 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences; Incyte Corporation
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, the first patient was treated in the Phase I cohort of INCB01158 and Keytruda (pembrolizumab) combination.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History